You have identified Brazil as a new market opportunity but how do you make sure it's worthwhile?
Like many growth-minded entrepreneurs, you are looking to expand your business and reach out to a new market. But in today's competitive business environment, you want to make informed decisions.
What are the benefits of a marketing strategy?
A marketing strategy is recommended when expanding internationally. It can be extremely helpful to companies seeking concrete information on their industry, competitors, and market opportunities. BRAANZ Consulting provides solid information in key areas to help you uncover potential obstacles and prepare to overcome them. A detailed marketing plan will answer questions like these:
- What prices do your competitors charge?
- What is a realistic assessment of the sales you can expect?
- What will your product cost to produce/import and distribute?
- What is your product's competitive advantage?
- What are the product trends in your industry?
- What marketing strategies do your competitors use?
- Which market segment will you target? What are the best strategies for that segment?
- Where should you prioritise your marketing efforts? How will that evolve as your profits increase?
- What is the prime selling location for your product?
- What type of distribution is most suitable?
- How big is your target market?
- What is your expected penetration of that market?
- What obstacles must you overcome to reach your customers?
- What are your customers' spending habits and preferences?
- What are the key sales statistics for your industry?
How can BRAANZ help your company?
With a locally based Brazilian network, we can provide the following services:
- Market assessment (an analysis of the major trends, competitors, and strategies for your industry)
- Marketing strategy (a step-by-step plan for meeting your marketing objectives, based on your company's strengths and weaknesses)
- Targeted sales strategy (pricing, sales and distribution channels, account penetration)
- Communications strategy (promotional strategy, public relations)
These services can be used to support your company as it:
- Implements an arrangement with a local distribution network or creates its own Brazilian distribution network
- Evaluates the most effective points of sale/service
- Expands into Brazil on either a nationalised or more geographically pointed basis
- Launches a product into Brazil (including price, distribution pipeline, negotiation with manufacturers, culture-specific promotional material)
- Organizes a local sales team (with accurate and attainable sales objectives by salesperson or area)
Why choose BRAANZ Consulting?
Local Knowledge: Being based in and exposed to Brazilian markets as well as having substantial experience with developed Western markets markets offers us a unique insight into the potentials and pitfalls of expanding your business into Brazil. Our backgrounds lend us to be able to relate well with people from English speaking countries.
Networking: Our network of professionals are skilled at striking a balance between quality, price, efficiency and results. We work with other professional services to identify the best way in which to operate your business model for Brazil.
Focus: Promoting business self-sufficiency and success at an affordable cost. Hiring workers full time and organising offices are very expensive in Brazil. You do not have to relocate expatriate staff to the market. Essentially our team can be viewed by your customers in the Brazilian market as your company's team.
Peace of Mind: We give confidence to the Brazilian customer that there is always someone that can help them in market, in the Portuguese language. We are available 24/7 for our clients.
Legal Requirements: We can help a company establish themselves and fulfill requirements for a Brazilian based Director or Administrator and address.