28th August, 2017
Facebook Inc on Monday unveiled its first training centre in Latin America for coders and entrepreneurs, encouraging technology careers for young Brazilians saddled with unemployment after a deep economic crisis.
Market research information is crucial for making sound business decisions, and BRAANZ Consulting can provide timely and accurate market data that will help fuel your growth.
High-quality market information can increase your understanding of consumer habits and local markets. It can reveal your competitive advantages in a given market and help you prioritise your marketing efforts according to potential profits. It can answer questions such as:
* Where and how should I market my product?
* Do I need a local distribution network?
* Who are my competitors?
* Do I need retail outlets or is a retail partner a better option?
* What price point would maximise my sales and profits? Is my price point competitive in the Brazilian market? By how much? What about other incentives?
* What features, styles, colours would be most successful?
* Do I need to make any adjustments to my product for the Brazilian market?
* What are my long-term chances of success in my Brazil?
BRAANZ Consulting can help you determine your market entry, develop your marketing strategy, or help you position your company. Given the unique nature of each business, BRAANZ Consulting customize their services to your specific project, and can respond to a large variety of needs, including:
* Sales and market research: market potential, market-share analysis, location studies, sales analysis, test markets, distribution channels, value-vs.-cost studies, studies on the impact of sales incentives (coupon, rebates, etc.)
* Product research: new product modelling, competitive product studies, pricing
* Business research: short- and long-range forecasts, business trends, profit/value analysis
* Advertising research: local conditions, effectiveness studies, competitive advertising.
Local Knowledge: Being based in and exposed to Brazilian markets as well as having substantial experience with developed Western markets markets offers us a unique insight into the potentials and pitfalls of expanding your business into Brazil. Our backgrounds lend us to be able to relate well with people from English speaking countries.
Networking: Our network of professionals are skilled at striking a balance between quality, price, efficiency and results. We work with other professional services to identify the best way in which to operate your business model for Brazil.
Focus: Promoting business self-sufficiency and success at an affordable cost. Hiring workers full time and organising offices are very expensive in Brazil. You do not have to relocate expatriate staff to the market. Essentially our team can be viewed by your customers in the Brazilian market as your company's team.
Peace of Mind: We give confidence to the Brazilian customer that there is always someone that can help them in market, in the Portuguese language. We are available 24/7 for our clients.
Legal Requirements: We can help a company establish themselves and fulfill requirements for a Brazilian based Director or Administrator and address.