Is your company ready to expand to the Brazilian market?
Are you looking to assess your international opportunities? To explore new markets?
Exporting to Brazil may be just what you need to boost sales, and reduce your reliance on traditional or local markets.
What are the benefits of exporting to Brazil?
- Increase your market size
- Get better prices by establishing a worldwide distribution network
- Increase sales by making international contacts and strategic alliances
- Create sales in one of the fastest growing markets in the world
How BRAANZ can help you reach out to Brazil?
If exporting to Brazil is a useful addition to your growth strategy, our specialised consultants will help:
- Evaluate if your company has the potential
- Develop a sound exporting plan while considering both short and long term goals. Your winning strategy may include trade missions and tradeshows.
- Assess your production needs to implement your export strategy
- Demonstrate to lenders that your strategy is credible and viable
- Understand export financing, Brazilian taxation, logistics and regulations
- Learn the fundamentals of exporting to Brazil, including the Brazilian economy, marketing, cultural differences, and political considerations
Why choose BRAANZ Consulting?
Local Knowledge: Being based in and exposed to Brazilian markets as well as having substantial experience with developed Western markets markets offers us a unique insight into the potentials and pitfalls of expanding your business into Brazil. Our backgrounds lend us to be able to relate well with people from English speaking countries.
Networking: Our network of professionals are skilled at striking a balance between quality, price, efficiency and results. We work with other professional services to identify the best way in which to operate your business model for Brazil.
Focus: Promoting business self-sufficiency and success at an affordable cost. Hiring workers full time and organising offices are very expensive in Brazil. You do not have to relocate expatriate staff to the market. Essentially our team can be viewed by your customers in the Brazilian market as your company's team.
Peace of Mind: We give confidence to the Brazilian customer that there is always someone that can help them in market, in the Portuguese language. We are available 24/7 for our clients.
Legal Requirements: We can help a company establish themselves and fulfill requirements for a Brazilian based Director or Administrator and address.